Pine Pollen season is over
The Masters is over, a new champion is crowned, and now the pine pollen season is over. Spring is just moving right along and next up – Summer!
For those who missed the message from last week, we still have slots available for the Pine Cone picking event on Wednesday. In case you did not see it, here are the details:
Wednesday April 14th we will do another Pine Cone Picking Party. Sign up sheet will be in the Pro Shop. See the shop attendant to sign up
- We will provide reusable bags to make transporting it easier.
- No sticks – just pine cones in the bags. Sticks/branches can be piled up for later removal.
- Sign up sheet will be for hole numbers, so please sign up under your desired hole.
- Can start at any time, but will officially begin around 4:00PM.
- We will provide you with a complimentary pasta dinner at 6:00PM. Dinner will be served in the banquet room at CCWP
Wednesday April 21st, we will be hosting another round of Divots & Beers. It has now been changed to the Divots & Dinners. We will be doing a dinner service that evening along with the LIVE drawing for the Scotty Cameron putter.
- If you help with the divot event, you will get 50% off your dinner for that evening.
- You are also welcome to attend the dinner, even if you do not come out for the divot event.
- We are going to try to live stream the drawing for the putter on Facebook that night. A link will be posted on Facebook. Anyone who signed up for the putter drawing will be notified in an email
- Dinner service will be from 6pm-8pm. Reservations are suggested to ensure a spot.
For dinner reservations, please contact Claudia Dooley -910-949-3000 ext 329 or email@example.com